Every Memory Should Be Captured
Portrait Sessions from $250+
* Engagement Sessions (included in Traditional Wedding Experience)
*Event, Corporate, and School Portraiture also available.
Contact me for more information.
Your wedding day, engagement, and personal milestones are so important that you’re willing to invest financially in someone to capture and document your once in a lifetime memories. Communication and trust are vital to successfully meeting your expectations. After you’ve chosen me as your photographer, engaged couples will be able to concentrate on choosing those beautiful flowers, deciding on your wedding party, and don't forget the venue food and cake tastings! Engagement sessions are a great way to get to know how to work with your photographer, becoming familiar, comfortable, and confident in front of the camera. Plus you'll have images available to display at your reception. High School Seniors want something tailored to suit their individual style and I thoroughly enjoy working with them, planning how we can collaborate to make their photo session vision a reality. Growing families are always desiring to update their photo albums, take those special holiday photos, and document their events and reunions. I love capturing candid moments so you'll have them documented forever to remind you of that special time. I want to hear all about your upcoming event!
Traditional Wedding Experience starts at $2500
* Initial consultation
* Detailed planning meeting and timeline recommendation
* Complimentary Engagement Session*
* Up to 8 hours of continued wedding & reception coverage by 2 photographers
(Additional coverage available at $300/hour)
* Online proofing/viewing gallery
* High resolution images delivered via download link
* Print Release included, a la carte print services available
"We felt Lori really wanted to please us and went the extra mile to make us happy." Derley Family
"Everyone was so nice and patient! Thank you for the great experience." Byers Family
"Great job at getting my boys to relax and smile. Thank you!"
1) First contact, followed up with email correspondence, questionnaire, photo checklist, sample contract.
2) Meeting #1: Initial consultation to discuss details & timeline, B&G follow up with details so contract can be drafted. (approx 1 hour)
3) Time to sign your customized contract, retainer due. (Usually takes place within 2 weeks of Meeting #1).
4) Balance due 30 days prior to wedding day.
5) B&G to provide in writing and in advance a written schedule of events & confirm 1 week prior to wedding.
6) B&G to provide a list of "must have" shots & logical group poses 1 week prior to wedding. (Family groups, wedding party groups, etc).
7) See you at the Wedding!!! ♥
As soon as you decide we’re right for each other, (see what I did there?), I will email you a sample contract to allow you and your fiancé time to look it over and come up with any questions I can answer at our first consultation. Before I can draft your contract, we need to figure out photography start and stop time, total hours of coverage, location addresses (getting ready, 1st look & wedding party, and ceremony/reception). All this info will be detailed in our agreement.
Contracts and Meeting
I am very accessible and want to you feel free to contact me with any questions or new info you may have for me. I've found that email is the most official and effective way to communicate, but I will also provide you with my cell number for emergencies once you are officially booked. Let me know if you have another preferred method of communication.
Questions and Answers
My #1 goal is to serve you both to the best of my ability, by digitally documenting your one-of-a-kind day. After we've met, I will provide you with my recommended photo timeline based on your priorities, and it is ALWAYS up to the Bride & Groom on how you want your day to go! Please keep in mind that I, and the images I'm able to produce, are sometimes limited or subject to conditions beyond my control. Usually my couples provide a copy of my timeline recommendation to their wedding planner, and if we're lucky, everything else is planned around your photo timeline.
Contracts and Meeting